It has been a long time since I’ve shared a waistline friendly recipe. This 2 ingredient, 2 point, no bakeLemon Weight Watchers Dessert is one of my favourites when I’m trying to behave. It is so easy to make, and always a crowd pleaser… let’s be honest, it really just has to please me!
Did I mention how easy this Weight Watchers dessert is to make? Like so easy, you are just 2 ingredients away from a sinless lemon delight!
How to Prepare this Lemon Weight Watchers Dessert
- 1 pkg. (.6 oz.) Sugar Free Jell-o Lemon Flavour Gelatin
- 1½ cups Cool Whip, thawed (half of large tub)
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Fresh fruit for garnish *optional
- Add boiling water to Jell-o powder in a large bowl; stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add ice cubes to the bowl; stir until melted. Refrigerate until thickened (approx 5 minutes).
- Whisk in Cool Whip.
- Divide into portions, and refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Serve topped with remaining cool whip and garnish with fresh fruit