- 1/4 cup grapes
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup plain fat free yogurt, plain fat free Greek yogurt, or sugar-free/fat free flavored yogurt
- slice banana in half lengthwise, then slice into bite-sized pieces.
- Place sliced banana in dish.
- Cut grapes in half and place on top of the banana with the blueberries.
- Top with yogurt of your choice.
- Top with a Simply Filling friendly cereal in place of sprinkles you would traditionally find on a dessert banana split!
- Be sure your yogurt is a power food, otherwise be sure to track points for non-power food yogurts. I used fat free vanilla yogurt for 1 point.
- Use whatever berries you like! I just happened to have grapes and blueberries on hand this morning.