6 cups chocolate-flavor crisp rice cereal
1 1/2 tablespoons margarine
1 1/2 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
8 ounces large marshmallows (use half 16-ounce package)
1/3 cup reduced-fat semisweet chocolate morsels
1. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place the rice cereal in a large bowl.
3. In a saucepan combine the marshmallows and margaine with peanut butter; cook stirring constantly over low heat until marshmallows are melted.
4. Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal; stir with wooden spoon until well coated.
5. Add/mix in reduced-fat chocolate morsels.
6. Press the mixture into prepared pan, using a rubber spatula to spread out.
7. Cut into 24 bars.
Makes 24 Servings
Nutritional Info Per Serving: 93 calories; 2 g fat; 0.1 mg cholesterol; 18 g carbs; 0.9 g protein; 0.3 g fiber; 72 mg sodium