I’m really doing this for myself but figured I would share. This is pretty much what I buy or try to keep in stock at my house. I’m sure I forgot something so I may be adding to this in the future.
- Pretzel Slims –
Tasty crunchy snack and only 2 points a serving
- Handmade 100% Dried Fruit Bars –
Barely a point, nice and sweet!
- Fiberful Fruit Bars –
0 points and filling!
- 100% Whole Wheat Pizza Dough –
Super good, big and only 2 points a slice (makes 8 slices)
- Black Bean & Corn Frozen Enchiladas -great lunch or dinner on the go for 5 points
- Frozen Southwest Style Turkey Burgers – only 2 points a piece. I put mine on a 1 point english muffin with all the healthy fix ‘ins for a awesome burger! Great on the grill too
- Reduced Carb Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas – they are barely 1 point a piece and great for taco night. The best part is my husband LOVES them he doesn’t even know they are “diet”.
- High Fiber Frosted Multigrain Clusters – 1 point a serving!
- Unsweetened freeze dried Strawberries – 2 points for the whole container but I use it them as a sprinkle in my lite yogurt. Adds a great crunch!
- Sweet BBQ Soy Crisps – 2 points a serving. Great with the bean dip below!
- Spicy Black Bean Dip – Really smooth and 0 points a serving. Bearly a point for 2 servings!
- Bag of Spinach
- Bag of Lettuce