|16 oz fat free canned refried beans|
|3 item(s) (medium) avocado, Hass, finely mashed|
|1/4 tsp table salt|
|1 tsp fresh lemon juice|
|1 cup(s) reduced-fat sour cream|
|2 Tbsp fajita seasoning mix|
|1/2 cup(s) Weight Watchers reduced fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese|
|1 small fresh tomato(es), chopped|
|2 medium uncooked scallion(s), sliced|
|10 medium olive(s), black, sliced or chopped|
|2 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, chopped|
- Spread beans evenly over bottom of a 9- X 13-inch glass baking dish or a medium-size glass bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine avocado, salt and lemon juice. Spread avocado mixture over beans; top with sour cream.
- Sprinkle fajita seasoning over sour cream layer. Next, layer remaining ingredients on top in order listed.
- Serve immediately with jicama slices and other fresh vegetables for dipping, or chill until ready to use. Yields about 1/4 cup of dip per serving.
- You can layer the ingredients in the order listed in the instructions, or you can make two sets of layers as in the photo above.