|3/4 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs|
|2 Tbsp light butter, melted|
|2/3 cup(s) low fat cream cheese|
|6 Tbsp fat-free cream cheese|
|3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice|
|2 large egg white(s)|
|1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract|
|1/2 cup(s) sugar|
|3/4 cup(s) light fruit pie filling, cherry|
- Place 12 cupcake liners in a cupcake pan. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Spoon 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into bottom of each liner and press down gently; refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat both types of cream cheese until fluffy. Add lemon juice, egg whites, vanilla extract and sugar; beat until smooth.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly into muffin liners; bake until set, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Top each cheesecake with 1 tablespoon cherry pie filling. Yields 1 cheesecake per serving.