|2 tsp instant espresso|
|1 Tbsp hot water|
|1 package(s) fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding and pie filling mix, (1.4 oz)|
|1 1/2 cup(s) fat free skim milk|
|1 1/2 cup(s) fat free whipped topping, divided|
|16 item(s) chocolate wafer(s), lightly broken|
- In a small bowl, combine espresso and water until dissolved; let cool to room temperature.
- In another bowl, whisk together pudding mix and skim milk until well-combined; whisk in espresso mixture and then fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping.
- Line up 16 shot glasses and spoon 1 tablespoon pudding in each one; top each with 1 1/2 teaspoons cookie pieces, 1 1/2 tablespoons pudding and 1 more teaspoon cookie pieces.
- Garnish each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping before serving. Yields 1 shot glass per serving.
- If desired, only use 1 cup skim milk and add half a cup Irish Crème liquor when you add in the espresso mixture. Garnish with chocolate-covered coffee beans (any changes to recipe could affect its Points Plus value).The serving size for this recipe is 1 shot. Two of them have a PointsPlus value of 3.