|1 pound(s) uncooked 93% lean ground beef|
|1/4 cup(s) dried plain breadcrumbs|
|1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 large egg(s)|
|1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning|
|1 1/2 tsp kosher salt|
|3/4 pound(s) uncooked whole-wheat spaghetti|
|24 oz bottled reduced fat pasta sauce|
|1/4 cup(s) basil, fresh, chopped|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or line with aluminum foil coated with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, breadcrumbs, cheese, egg, Italian seasoning and salt. Roll into thirty 1 1/4-inch meatballs and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake until cooked through, shaking pan every 5 minutes for even browning, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- While meatballs are baking, cook spaghetti according to package instructions and pour sauce into a large saucepan over medium-low heat to warm.
- When ready to eat, toss meatballs with sauce and serve over spaghetti; garnish with basil. Yields about 5 meatballs and 1 cup spaghetti with sauce per serving.
- These meatballs freeze well and also make great sub sandwiches.