- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked (use brown rice lasagna noodles for gluten free)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 medium zucchini (7 oz each), grated and squeezed dry
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp part skim ricotta cheese (Recommend: Polly-o)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1 3/4 cups Marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- fresh basil for garnish (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Ladle about 1 cup sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
In a medium nonstick skillet, sauté garlic and olive oil over medium heat for about 1 minute; add zucchini, salt and pepper to taste and cook about 4-5 minutes, until soft.
In a medium bowl, combine the zucchini, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Lay out the lasagna noodles on a clean work surface. Make sure noodles are dry. Take 1/3 cup of ricotta mixture and spread evenly over the noodle. Roll carefully and place seam side down onto the prepared baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles.
Ladle the remaining sauce over the lasagna rolls and top each one with 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese. Put foil over baking dish and bake for about 40 minutes, or until the inside is heated through and the cheese is melted. Top with fresh basil if desired and eat hot.
Servings: 8 • Size: 1 roll • Old Points: 5 • WW Points+: 6 pt • Smartpoints: 8
Calories: 240 • Fat: 8 g • Carb: 27 g • Fiber: 2 g • Protein: 13 g • Sugar: 2 g
Sodium: 292 mg • Cholest: 38 mg