- 1 package baked mini phyllo dough shells
- 2 oz. smoked cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup cooked shredded BBQ chicken (recipe to come)
- 3 Tbsp sour cream
- Snipped fresh cilantro as garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place phyllo dough shells on a baking sheet and place a cheese cube into each shell. Divide your shredded BBQ chicken evenly among shells.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 20 minutes or until heated through. Top with a 1/2 teaspoon of sour cream and garnish with cilantro. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 BBQ chicken bite • Calories: 60 • Fat: 3 g • Carbs: 4 g • Fiber: 1.2 g • Protein: 3 g • WW Points+: 1 pt • Smartpoints: 2