- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 5 ounces light processed cheese (Light Velveeta)
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Boil water for the macaroni. Cook the noodles in the water until done, usually 7-9 minutes.
- While the noodles are cooking cube the cheese.
- When the noodles are done drain them and then return to the pan.
- Add the cubed cheese and taco seasoning. Stir well, until the cheese is melted.
- When melted, add the salsa and serve.
Makes 4 Servings
- 117 calories
- 0.4 g fat
- 24 g carbs;
- 4 g protein
- 1.2 g fiber
- 108 mg sodium