- PAM Non-Stick Cooking Spray (Original)
- 1 package (20 oz each) lean ground turkey
- 1/3 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich (Original) Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 can (16 oz each) refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits (8 count)
- 1/2 cup Hunt’s Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray large skillet and 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey and carrot; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until turkey is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Stir in Sloppy Joe sauce.
- Place 4 biscuits on each baking sheet; press each biscuit into a 5-inch round. Spread 1 tablespoon tomato sauce over each biscuit round. Top each with 2 tablespoons cheese and 1/3 cup meat mixture. Sprinkle tops evenly with remaining cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until biscuits are browned and cheese melts.
Calories 330;Total fat 15 g;Saturated fat 2 g;Cholesterol 49 MG;Sodium 850 MG;Carbohydrate 31 g;Dietary fiber 26 g;Sugars 8 g;Protein 19 g; 11 Smartpoints