- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 packet (1.4 oz.) taco or chili seasoning mix
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15 1/4 oz.) no-salt added whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, divided
- 2 boxes (8.5 oz. each) dry corn muffin mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chilies, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
COMBINE corn muffin mix, remaining evaporated milk, eggs, chilies and 1 cup shredded cheese in medium bowl; stir until just moistened. Spread mixture over meat filling. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cupcheese.
BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Serving suggestion: Serve along with chopped avocado, sour cream and salsa.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe | Servings : 12 | Smartpoints: 8
- Calories: 240
- Total Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Sodium: 700mg
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 8g
- Protein: 12g