- 3 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 (about 1 3/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
- Assorted steamed vegetables (optional)
- COMBINE garlic, rosemary, thyme, bouillon and pepper in small bowl.
- ARRANGE chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking pan; rub with herb mixture. Drizzle with oil. Pour wine into bottom of pan; cover. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- PREHEAT grill or broiler.
- GRILL or broil chicken for about 6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center. Serve with rice and vegetables.
Prep time 10 min | Total time: 142 min | 6 Servings | Smartpoints: 4
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 310
- Total Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 140mg
- Sodium: 230mg
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 55g
Photo credit: benekeith