- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 large shallots, sliced
- 3 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 4 (½-inch-thick) pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots, garlic, bouillon and crushed red pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until shallots are tender. Stir in artichoke hearts; cook, stirring constantly, until artichokes are cooked through. Transfer to medium bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook on one side until brown. Turn pork over; reduce heat to medium. Add artichoke mixture; sprinkle with vinegar and rosemary. Cover.
- Cook for 18 to 20 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe | Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Total Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Sodium: 210mg
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 27g