- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Beat sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.
Serving Size: 1 brownie | Servings Per Recipe: 36
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 142
- Total Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 3.8g
- Cholesterol: 28mg
- Sodium: 97mg
- Carbohydrates: 18.9g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 11.7g
- Protein: 1.4g