- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons softened cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- Toppings: crushed gingersnaps, grated orange zest, pure maple syrup
- Add Checked Items To Grocery List
Place all the ingredients except toppings in a jar or other container with a tightly fitting lid and give them a good stir.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 5 hours.
In the morning, add additional liquid if you’d like.
Once you achieve the desired consistency, add the toppings.
Servings: 1 | SmartPoints: 7
- Calories 200
- Total Fat 5g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Sodium 93mg
- Total Carbohydrates 33g
- Dietary Fiber 7g
- Sugars 8g
- Protein 6g