- 1 package (15) baked mini phyllo dough shells
- 5 Tbsp reduced-fat, shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 Tbsp reduced-sugar BBQ sauce
- ½ cup black beans, rinsed + drained
- 3 Tbsp reduced-fat sour cream
- fresh cilantro as garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix 2 Tbsp BBQ sauce with shredded chicken — make sure chicken is well-coated with the sauce.
- Add ½ cup of black beans to the BBQ chicken mixture.
- Place phyllo dough shells on a baking sheet and add 1 tsp of shredded cheese in the bottom of each cup.
- Divide your BBQ chicken and bean mixture evenly among the shells.
- Bake for 20 minutes until heated through.
- Top with ½ tsp of sour cream and fresh cilantro for garnish.
Yield: 15 servings | Serving size: 1 cup | Smartpoints: 1
Per Serving: (1 cup)
- Calories: 43
- Fat: 2g
- Sat. Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 0g
- Net Carbs: 4g
- Protein: 3g
- Sugars: 0g
- Sodium: 106mg