- 1spray(s)cooking spray
- 1head(s)uncooked cauliflower
- 1⁄2tspground cumin
- 1⁄2tspchili powder, or more to taste
- 1⁄2tsptable salt
- 1⁄2tspblack pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut cauliflower florets into bite-sized pieces (there should be about 4 cups). Place cauliflower in a medium bowl and add cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper; toss well to coat.
- Spread cauliflower on prepared baking sheet and bake until cauliflower is tender, but not mushy, stirring halfway through, about 10 minutes. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.
Prep Time; 10 min | Total Time: 10 min | Serves : 8 | Pointsplus & Smartpoints: 0
Recipe source: weightwatchers.com
Photo credit: weightwatchers.com