- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 to 6 ounces, about 2 pounds)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) low fat low sodium cream of chicken soup (I used Campbell’s Healthy Request)
- 2 cups water
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
1. Place chicken in the slow cooker. (I used my 4 quart crock pot)
2. In a bowl, mix together the dry gravy mix, soup, water and pepper with a whisk until the gravy is as smooth as
you can get it.
3. Pour the gravy mixture over the chicken.
4. Cover and cook on low for about 4 hours, until the chicken registers 165 on an instant read meat thermometer
stuck into the center of the breasts.
5. Serve over mashed potatoes, brown rice or toast, if desired.
Estimates Per Serving (4 ounces chicken and ¼ cup gravy): 4 SmartPoints
- 228 calories
- 5 g fat
- 0 g sat fat
- 81 mg cholesterol
- 721 mg sodium
- 9 g carbs
- 1.6 g sugars
- 1 g fiber
- 37 g protein