- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts,
- cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa, divided
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg) Philadelphia,
- cream cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup mexican 2% milk shredded four cheese, divided
- 8 whole wheat tortillas (6 inch)
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Heat large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add chicken, peppers and chili powder; cook and stir 8 min. or until chicken is done. Stir in 1/4 cup salsa and Neufchatel; cook and stir 3 to 5 min. or until Neufchatel is melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
- Spoon heaping 1/3 cup mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-sides down, in 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining salsa and shredded cheese. Cover.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through
Yield: 8 Servings (1 Enchilada Per Serving)
- SmartPoints: 6
- 225 calories
- 7.5 g fat
- 45 mg cholesterol
- 19 g carbs
- 19 g protein
- 2 g fiber
- 460 mg sodium