- 1 can fat free cream mushroom soup
- 1 can fat free cream chicken soup
- 2 cans water
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1 1/2 cup instant rice
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- cilantro and green onions chopped (optional)
- 3 lbs. frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6 breasts)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Coat a 13×9 inch glass casserole dish with cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soups, water and taco seasoning, then pour into the bottom of the dish.
- Sprinkle the rice over the soups, then place the chicken breasts (still frozen) on top.
- Pour the beans and tomatoes over the chicken, then sprinkle on the cilantro and green onions.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour, 40 minutes.
- Remove foil, sprinkle shredded cheese over to melt and bake another 10 minutes.
Makes 12 Servings
- Smartpoints: 5
- 270 Calories
- 5g Fat
- 34g Protein
- 19g Carbs
- 4g Fiber
- 79mg Cholesterol
- 546mg Sodium