- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 can (2 1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 4 (8-inch) soft taco-size reduced-fat flour tortillas
- Bottled chunky salsa
- Combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chiles, green onions, bell pepper and olives in medium bowl.
- Spread 1/2 cup cheese mixture on each tortilla; roll up. Wrap each roll in plastic wrap; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove plastic wrap; slice each roll into six 3/4-inch pieces. Serve with salsa for dipping.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe | Servings : 24 | 15 min. prep | 75 min. total | SmartPoints: 2/serving
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 70
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 220mg
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 3g