- 1 gallon freshly brewed, double-strength ground coffee*, chilled
- 3 cans (12 fl. oz. each) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, chilled,divided
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 qt. chocolate ice cream
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar, made into curls (optional)
- Ground cinnamon (optional)
- Pour coffee into large punch bowl. Place 2 1/4 cups evaporated milk, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla extract in blender; cover. Blend until frothy. Add milk mixture to coffee. Repeat withremaining evaporated milk and remaining sugar. Add small scoops of ice cream to punch and top with chocolate curls.
- Ladle punch into cups; sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired. Makes 4 1/2 quarts.
- * Measure 2 rounded tablespoons of ground coffee to every 6 ounces of water. Vary measurements to suit your individual taste.
- HIint: To make chocolate curls, carefully draw a vegetable peeler along edges of a bar of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate.
Serving Size: 1/36 of Recipe | Servings : 36 | 15 min. prep | 35 min. total | SmartPoints: 5
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 90
- Total Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 40mg
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 12g
- Protein: 3g