- 18.25 oz box yellow cake mix (I used Betty Crocker Super Moist)
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple in juice (do not drain)
Combine both ingredients in large bowl.
Mix on medium speed with electric mixer.
Pour into lined cupcake tins about 2/3 full. Bake in accordance with cake mix directions or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
Servings: 24 | Serving Size: 1 cupcake no frosting | Smartpoints: 4
- Calories: 93.5
- Fat: 0.8 g
- Protein: 0.5 g
- Carb: 20.9 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Sugar: 12.2 g
Pineapple Fluff Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 oz Philadelphia 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 20 oz can pineapple in pineapple juice, DRAINED – SQUEEZE WELL
- 3/4 cup fluff marshmallow spread
Combine cream cheese, crushed pineapple and marshmallow fluff in a medium bowl and mix with a hand mixer until combined well. Spread on cooled cupcakes and refrigerate until ready to eat.
Servings: 24 | Serving Size: 1 cupcake w/ frosting | Smartpoints: 6
- Calories: 140.2
- Fat: 2.8 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
- Carb: 27 g
- Fiber: 0.3 g
- Sugar: 16.4 g