- 1 orange, washed, halved and cut into thin slices (remove any seeds)
- 2/3 cup red and/or green grapes, rinsed and cut in half
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves or sprigs, rinsed
- Purified water
- 3 cups apple juice, chilled
- 4 to 5 cups calorie-free seltzer water, chilled
- Place orange slices on baking sheet and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Divide grape halves and mint leaves or sprigs between two ice cube trays. Fill each tray with purified water and freeze until solid.
- Pour juice into pitcher; add frozen orange slices, prepared ice cubes and seltzer water. Serve immediately.
Note : Omit ice cubes for children -4 due to choking risk.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe | Servings : 8 | SmartPoints: 4
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 80
- Total Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 10mg
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 15g
- Protein: 0g