Points Plus: 4
Calories 131; Fat 4.87g; Carbohydrate 20.05g; Fiber 0.9g; Protein 2.28g
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 can of diet soda
- 1 container of cool whip light
- 1 box of instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups of 1% milk
- 4 Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp Peanut Butter Bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl combine the chocolate cake mix and can of diet soda until that is well combined. Pour into a 8X13 in baking dish and bake in the oven until a tooth pick comes out clean. 30-35 minutes.
- While the cake is cooking make the frosting. Whisk together the instant pudding and milk in a bowl. Then fold in the thawed cool whip.
- Chop the Skinny Cow Peanut Butter Bars.
- Once the cake has cooled, top with the frosting and the chopped candy bars.