- 1 cup cooked cauliflower,
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- olive oil
- For Topping:
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- *Optional Marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Chop the cauliflower florets into chunks and steam them in a steamer or on the stove until slightly soft for 15 minutes. Place in a ricer or grate until a rice like consistency.
- One large head should produce approximately 3 cups of riced cauliflower. The remainder can be used to make additional pizza crusts immediately, or can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.
To Make the Bread:
- Prepare your baking stone or sheet by spreading a small amount of olive oil on it and top with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together 1 cup cauliflower, egg, Parmesan and Mozzarella. Add oregano, crushed garlic and garlic salt, stir.
- Transfer to the baking stone or sheet, and using your hands, pat out into a large rectangle.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Spread the minced garlic over baked cauliflower bread and top with Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses.
- Place back in the 450 degree oven until all cheese is melted.
Slice & Serve!
Yields: 6-8 servings | Serving Size: 2 sticks g | Point+: 5 | SmartPoints: 6
- Calories: 195
- Total Fat: 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 7.9 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 63 mg
- Sodium: 428 mg
- Carbohydrates: 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g
- Sugars: 0.7 g
- Protein: 17.8 g