- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ yellow cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1 can (14 oz) fat-free sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup fat-free (skim) milk or fat-free half-and-half
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen reduced-fat or fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Sliced fresh strawberries, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom only of 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 2 In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil, vanilla, whole eggs and egg whites with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan.
- 3 Bake 29 to 35 minutes or until edges are golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes. Poke top of hot cake all over with fork or wooden skewer, wiping fork occasionally to reduce sticking.
- 4 In medium bowl, stir condensed milk, evaporated milk and skim milk until blended. Slowly pour evenly over top of cake. Cover; refrigerate about 1 hour or until mixture is absorbed into cake.
- 5 Spread whipped topping over cake. Refrigerate until serving time. Garnish with strawberries. Store in refrigerator.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Smartpoints 12
- Calories 260
- Total Fat 4 1/2g
- Saturated Fat 2 1/2g
- Cholesterol 30mg
- Sodium 290mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 35g
- Protein 6g