- 1 bag (16 oz.) or 4 1/2 cups frozen, shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups (about 8 oz.) cooked ham, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 can (10 oz.) condensed reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon or yellow mustard
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed of moisture
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
- preheat oven to 400º f. grease 2 1/2- to 3-quart casserole dish.
- combine potatoes, ham, evaporated milk, soup, mustard and pepper in large bowl. pour half of potato mixture into prepared baking dish. sprinkle with spinach and top top with remaining potato mixture. sprinkle with cheese.
- bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned. cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- This versatile dish is great with many types of meats you may already have in your fridge. Try using chopped turkey or chicken instead of ham.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe | Servings : 8 | SmartPoints: 9
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Total Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 740mg
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 15g