- two cups (8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cartons (4 oz. each) cholesterol-free egg product or six large eggs, well beaten
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) nestlé carnation Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pkg. (30 oz.) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 10 slices turkey bacon, cooked & chopped, or (1 cup diced ham)
- preheat oven to 350° f. grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- combine cheese, egg product, evaporated milk, salt and black pepper in large bowl. add potatoes, onion, bell pepper and bacon, mix well. pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until set.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe | Servings: 12 | SmartPoints: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 210
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 370mg
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 14g