- 1 pound extra lean ground turkey
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup of Heart Smart Bisquick (mix only)
- 4 slices tomato
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown the turkey in a large skillet with the onions and garlic.
- Meanwhile, combine the baking mix and water in a small bowl and roll the dough flat enough to cover a pie pan
- with rolling pin. (You may have extra dough).
- Place the dough in the pie pan
- Add the Worcestershire sauce to the meat mixture.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cottage cheese and egg.
- Pour the turkey mixture into pie pan, then top with the cottage cheese mixture and the cheese.
- Top with the tomatoes and bake for 30-40 minutes.
Servings Per Recipe: 8 | Amount Per Serving | SmartPoints: 4
- Calories: 166.5
- Total Fat: 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol: 55.8 mg
- Sodium: 359.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 21.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g