- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup warm water (105° F to 115° F)
- 1/3 cup dry Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 pkg. (1/4 oz.) active dry yeast
- 1 large egg white
- 2 tablespoons water
- PLACE ingredients, except egg white and water, in bread machine pan in order listed above. Set machine on Dough cycle; press Start.
- GREASE baking sheet lightly. Remove dough from machine when cycle is finished. On lightly floured surface, divide into twelve equal pieces; shape into balls. Place on prepared baking sheet. Cover with a damp cloth; allow to rise in warm place for about 45 minutes or until doubled in size.
- PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Combine egg white and water in small bowl; lightly brush over top of rolls.
- BAKE for 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve warm.
For Rosemary Garlic Dinner Rolls, add 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary with bread machine ingredients.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe | Servings Per Recipe: 12 | 100 min. prep | 160 min. total | 12 rolls
Amount Per Serving | SmartPoints: 5
- Calories: 150
- Total Fat: 3g (4% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (9% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 230mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 27g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 5g