- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 to 1 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, cut in half
- COMBINE garlic salt, rosemary, thyme and black pepper in small bowl. Sprinkle pork withhalf of spice mixture.
- HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add pork and cook on each side for 3 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Remove from skillet; set aside and keep warm.
- REDUCE heat to low. Add flour, evaporated milk and remaining spice mixture to skillet. Stir to loosen brown bits from bottom of skillet. Cook for 3 minutes. Add grapes and cook for an additional minute until thickened.
- PLACE pork on serving platter and top with sauce.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe | Servings Per Recipe: 4 | 10 min. prep | 25 min. total | SmartPoints: 6
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Total Fat: 8g (12% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 85mg (28% of DV)
- Sodium: 160mg (7% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 11g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 26g