- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon and 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- Preheat your oven’s broiler. Grease a broiling pan or line pan with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the Parmesan cheese mixture on the top side. Broil for 2 more minutes or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to overcook the fish.
Servings Per Recipe: 4 | SmartPoints: 5
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 177.1
- Total Fat: 10.5 g
- Sat fat: 5.4 g
- Cholesterol: 63.4 mg
- Sodium: 232.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
- Sugars: 0.4 g
- Protein: 19.6 g