- (4 oz) tricolor rotini (corkscrew) pasta, uncooked
- 3/4 cup cubed part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/4 cup chopped, seeded tomato
- 3 tbsp fat free Italian dressing
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar substitute
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain again. Add cheese, zucchini and tomato, tossing gently.
2. Combine Italian dressing and remaining 5 ingredients, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Add vinegar mixture to pasta mixture and toss gently. Cover and chill 1 hour. Toss gently
Yield: 6 Servings | Serving Size: 1/2 cup per serving
PointsPlus= 3 | Smartpoints: 3
Calories 108, Fat 2.6g, Fiber 0.9g, Protein 5.8g, Sodium 162mg,