- 1 cup reduced-fat baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cup cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 can (10 3/4 oz each) reduced-fat, reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Spray an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together baking mix, milk, and egg substitute. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together frozen vegetables, chicken, and cream of mushroom soup. Transfer to the prepared baking dish. Pour crust batter on top of the chicken mixture and spread out in an even layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Prep 5 min
- Cook 30 min
- Ready 35 min
Serving Size: 1 (152 g) | Servings Per Recipe: 4 | SmartPoints: 10
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 230
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6g 9%
- Saturated Fat 2g 8%
- Cholesterol 59mg 19%
- Sodium 151mg 6%
- Total Carbohydrate 17g 5%
- Dietary Fiber 5g 18%
- Sugars 0g 1%
- Protein 27g 54%
inspired by Food.com