- 3 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 egg white
- 4 apple
- 1 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a tube pan with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed, beat the sugar and egg whites until soft peaks form.
- With the mixer at low speed, blend in the apples, applesauce, and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture, stir until just combined (do not overmix).
- Scrape the batter into the pan and spread it smooth.
- Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 55 minutes.
- Cool in the pan on a rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool an additional 20 minutes.
- Prep 15 min
- Cook 55 min
- Ready 70 min
Serving Size: 1 (103 g) | Servings Per Recipe: 18 | PointsPlus: 4 | SmartPoints: 7
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 2
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 37g
Dietary Fiber 2g