- 8 medium potatoes (about 2 1/2 to 3 lb. total), peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups (8-oz. pkg.) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided
- Sliced green onions (optional)
- PLACE potatoes in large saucepan. Cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain.
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 2 1/2- to 3-quart casserole dish.
- RETURN potatoes to saucepan; add evaporated milk, sour cream, salt and pepper. Beat with hand-held mixer until smooth. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese and half of bacon. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese,remaining bacon and green onions. Bake for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe | Servings : 16 | SmartPoints: 4
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 120
- Calories from Fat: 40
- Total Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 330mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 7g