- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 6oz. chicken breasts)
- 3 cups spinach, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup black olive, sliced
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 4 oz. reduced fat feta cheese
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 5 cups low sodium chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- Put together in a bowl the following ingredients: artichoke hearts, spinach, roasted red peppers, garlic, feta and oregano.
- Season with chicken breast, salt and pepper.
- Use a sharp knife and make a deep cut to create a pocket in the center of the chicken breasts. Take care; the chicken should not be cut through.
- The spinach mixture will be used to stuff the chicken breasts
- Place the preparation to the slow cooker. In order to put all the chicken in the cooker, place them on their sides facing up with the spinach mixture, basically stacking them sideways across the bottom of the slow cooker. This method prevents the stuffing from falling out.
- Then, pour the chicken broth.
- Cook on low heat for 4 hours and make sure the chicken is fully cooked through.
Prep Time: 20 min| Cook Time: 4 Hours| Total time : 4 Hours and 20 min
Serving Size: 1 stuffed breast (342g) | SmartPoints: 3 | PointPlus: 5
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 222 Kcl
- Total Fat 7g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 82mg
- Sodium 712mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8g
- Dietary Fiber 4g
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 36g