- 1 large Egg
- ¼ cup Tap Water
- 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Blanched Almond Flour
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
- ½ tbsp Baking Powder
- Put all the wet ingredients in a small bowl, mix them with whisk. Put the bowl aside.
- Stir to blend all the dry ingredients. Spices can be used but a great flavor should be added into the dough. It would be better to add until ½ tablespoon of garlic powder and ¼ tablespoon of chili pepper flakes. Then, add the wet ingredients in order to form a dough.
- Take greased two sheets of parchment and roll up the dough to make a thin square or circle according to the baking sheet or pizza pan. Insert into oven with 375°F during 20-25 minutes until the edges are getting crisp and golden. Live aside about 20 minutes to make it crunchy crust. Garnish with toppings and let them be cooked into oven or grill for a few minutes. Can be divided into 8 portions.
SmartPoints: 5 | PointsPlus: 5
Serving size: 8
- Calories: 171
- Carbohydrates: 4.8
- Protein: 7.69
- Fat: 14.6
- Saturated fat: 2.25
- Sugar: .85
- Fiber: 2.2