- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces of pepperoni around 2 chopped tablespoons
- 8 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cups of cooked kale
- Around 4 to 8 minutes, saute the kale in a medium non-stick skillet using 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Put the following ingredients in a bowl: the eggs, parmesan cheese, pepperoni, black pepper and crushed red pepper flakes. There is no need to add any more salt because the pepperoni and the parmesan cheese contain already enough salt.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Once paper liners are put into 8 muffin cups, then add into each one around 2 tbsp of the mixture. Bake about 20 minutes or until the egg mixture can be served.
The portion size is 1 egg muffin. | SmartPoints: 4 | Points Plus: 3
Serving size: 8
- Calories: 126
- Fat: 8.9
- Saturated fat: 3.1
- Carbohydrates: 2.16
- Sugar: .44
- Fiber: .4
- Protein: 8.89