- 1 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries, or frozen, thawed
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp crystallized ginger, minced
- 1 tsp lemon zest, grated
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1⁄4 tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat baking mix, such as Bisquick
- 3 tbsp skim milk
- 1⁄2 tsp sugar
Prep 10 min | Cook 20 min | Ready 30 min
- Oven being preheated to 450° Fahrenheit (230° C). Use non-stick cooking spray and spray two 6 oz ramekins.
- Add blueberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, ginger, lemon zest, lemon juice, and cinnamon in a bowl. Evenly scatter between the ramekins.
- In another small bowl, add baking mix and mix with milk. Put half of the batter into each ramekin on top of the blueberry mixture. Sprinkle with a half teaspoon sugar.
- After placing ramekins on a cookie sheet, bake for 20 minutes or until the topping gets golden brown and the filling is sparkling and bubbly. If needed, serve with vanilla ice cream.
Serving Size: 1 (150 g) | Servings Per Recipe: 2 | SmartPoints: 7 | PointsPlus: 7 | Points old: 4
- Calories: 127
- Calories from Fat: 3
- Total Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 14mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 32g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Sugars: 25g
- Protein: 2g