- ½ Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 head cauliflower, diced
- 32 ounces vegetable broth
- 1 tsp. salt
- grated parmesan for serving, if desired (do not add if making paleo)
- sliced green onions for serving, if desired
Prep time: 10 mn | Cook time: 25 mn | Total time: 35 mn
- Heat olive oil over medium heat using a heavy pot. Add garlic and onion, cook about 5 minutes until softened.
- Cut up cauliflower and add with vegetable broth. After boiling, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes until cauliflower become soft.
- Be careful when pouring all the pot contents into the blender and then add salt
- Blend carefully to have a smooth mixture. Serve within bowls with grated parmesan cheese and sliced green onions on top, if desired.
Serves about 8 servings | Serving size: per bowl | SmartPoints: 1
Calories: 33 | Fat: 0.7 g | Carbohydrates: 3.7 g | Sugar: 1.7 g | Sodium: 662 mg | Fiber: 1.1 g | Protein: 3.2 g| Cholesterol: 0 mg