- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp Old Bay
- 2 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp yellow mustard
- 2 slices of bread with the crusts Removed (I used whole wheat potato bread)
- 1 lb crabmeat
- The broiler being preheated
- Add in a bowl the egg, Old Bay, yogurt, mustard and parsley
- Whisk to get a perfect combination
- Cut the bread into small pieces.
- Spoon the crabmeat and the bread into the egg mixture and stir the mixture.
- Prepare 20 balls from this mixture and put them on a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put balls under the broiler for 10 minutes. Hold the oven door slightly open just to keep an eye on them and for heat regulation when oven runs too hot.
- Take them out of oven and let cool for a few minutes in the cookie sheet.
- Place to a fun plate and serve.
Servings: 4 | Amt per Serving: 5 Crab Balls | SmartPoints: 3
- Calories: 150
- Fat: 2g
- Sat Fat: 0g
- Carbs: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- WWPs: old: 3 | PointsPlus: 3 | SmartPoints: 3
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 22g