- 1/4 cup Plain or vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup Plain low fat Greek yogurt (or plain vanilla yogurt)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch Ground ginger and nutmeg 
- Pinch Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 Egg whites
- 1 cup Old fashioned oats (gluten free if sensitive)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2-4 Packets of stevia, (or sweetener of choice to taste)
- 1/2 cup Carrots, chopped fine (these will be blended into the batter)
- 1/4 cup Carrots, grated (these will be stirred into the batter)
- Optional: 2 tbs walnuts, chopped, 2 tbs golden raisins
- Optional Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1/2 cup (4oz) Low fat cream cheese, softened in the microwave for 30 seconds
- 1/4 cup Low sugar or sugar free maple syrup
- Dash Cinnamon and stevia (or to taste)
- The estimated total time to make this recipe is 15-20 minutes.
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender, (except for 1/4 cup grated carrots and the optional add-ins), and blend until smooth! Stir in the additional grated carrots and optional add-ins (if desired).
- Meanwhile, heat a nonstick griddle (or large nonstick skillet) coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Spoon about 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto griddle. Turn pancakes over when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.
- To make the cream cheese frosting, whisk together the softened cream cheese, syrup, cinnamon and stevia in a small bowl until smooth. Drizzle over pancakes while warm if desired! Enjoy!
Servings (about 3 pancakes) 3
Calories per Serving 175
Fat 2 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Carbohydrates 22 g
Fiber 3 g
Sugar 3 g
Protein 18 g
PointPlus: (per serving) 4