- 1 package (8 oz) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- 1/2 cup fat-free ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend or reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions (2 medium)
- Whole grain crackers or celery sticks, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Beat in dressing, buffalo wing sauce and water until blended. Stir in chicken and cheese. Spread in ungreased 1-quart baking dish or 9-inch pie plate; cover with foil.
- 2 Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Stir; top with onions. Serve hot with crackers or celery sticks.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Smartpoints 3
- Calories 110
- Total Fat 6g
- Saturated Fat 3 1/2g
- Cholesterol 30mg
- Sodium 420mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 9g