- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp granular Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 medium scallion
- 2 tsp garlic
- 1⁄2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 cup brown rice
- Cut chicken into 2 inch pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix together chicken broth, cornstarch, Splenda, soy sauce, vinegar and ginger. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add scallions, garlic and pepper. Cook 2 for minutes, then add chicken and cook until browned, about 5 more minutes.
- Add sauce and simmer until it thickens and chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Serve chicken and sauce over rice.
- Per serving: 7 SmartPoints; 7 PointsPlus
- Prep 10 min
- Cook 10 min
- Ready 20 min
Serving Size: 1 (281 g) | Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories 292 Calories from Fat 57
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 29g
Dietary Fiber 2g