1 tbsp butter
1 lb potatoes chopped into bite sized pieces
14 oz turkey kielbasa (I used fit & active turkey polska kielbasa)
2 bell peppers chopped
1 medium onion chopped
- I prepped all my ingredients first but you could easily chop the sausage & veggies while the potatoes are frying.
- Heat olive oil & butter in a pan over medium high heat. Add potatoes & cook for about 15 minutes. Try to only stir it a few times so they don’t fall apart as they soften.
- Once they are nice & crispy remove with a slotted spoon & put in a bowl. Set aside.
- Toss the sausage into the same pan & cook a couple minutes.
- Add peppers & onions & cook until they are nice & tender.
- Add potatoes & cook another minute or so.
Recipe makes 8 servings
1 serving = 1 cup | PointPus: 5 | SmartPoints: 5