Prep 15 min | Cook 90 min | Ready 105 min
- 2 large baking potato
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 onion
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup carrot
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Poke potatoes with a fork. Bake for 1 hour.
- While potatoes are baking, heat oil in a medium skillet. Saute onions for about 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli, carrot, and garlic and stir until softened, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat, cover, and cook for 4 minutes longer.
- When potatoes are done, remove from the oven and reduce temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut potatoes in half and scoop out pulp into a large bowl. Set skins aside.
- Add sauteed vegetables, cottage cheese, parsley, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper to potato pulp. Mash up well.
- Spoon mixture into potato skins.
- Place stuffed potatoes on a baking sheet and bake until heated through for 15 minutes.
- Per serving: 4 PointsPlus | SmartPoints: 5
Serving Size: 1 (214 g) | Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 158
- Total Fat 3g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 4mg
- Sodium 281mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28g
- Dietary Fiber 4g
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 6g